Shut Down Expert is a free trial software application from the Automation Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2015-06-14. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Win8, Win10, Other.
As computers take on more and more automated tasks, they seem to spend more and more time fully powered on. In many cases personal computers are left running all the day just to execute some tasks that the computer may do during non-working hours.
Shut Down Expert is designed to resolve these problems of your computer. It supports more type of tasks:
- Turn Off (to turn off the computer)
- Turn On (this option will hibernate the computer and will turn it on at the specified time)
- Restart (to restart the computer)
- Log Off (to log the current user off)
- Turn Off Monitor (to turn the display off)
- Screen Saver (to turn the screen saver on)
- Hibernate (to hibernate the computer)
- Wake Up (to wake the computer up from Hibernation, Standby, Monitor Off and Screen Saver modes)
- Wake On LAN/Internet
- Start Application (to execute an application)
- Close Application (to close an application)
- Empty Recycle Bin
- Empty Clipboard
- Eject CD-ROM
- Close CD-ROM
- Capture Screen (to capture the screen in a bitmap)
- Message (this option will give a message alert)
- Send Message (this option will send a message to other computers)
- Custom keyboard events
You can also generate remote tasks on remote machines if your IP address is set as a server on the remote machine.
Shut Down Expert (version 5.17) has a file size of 2.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 181 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.